PAPERS FAILED TO MEET
CONDITIONS BELOW WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. PAPERS WITHOUT THE
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM WILL NOT BE PUBLISED IN THE PROCEEDINGS NOR
SUBMITTED FOR IEEE Xplore.
Preparation of your full
1) Use the following template for the best fit with the required IEEE
Sample full paper in MS Word: Download
2) Limit the number of pages to the following.
Final manuscript of two to six
pages including figures and photographs
*Only full papers (4-6 pages in conference format)
submitted by the due date will be considered for the conference Awards.
Accepted and presented papers will be
published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as
well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (EI
Compendex and INSPEC).
*No other lengths of the paper may be accepted.
*Trade name and logotype should not be used to
avoid confusion for the reader.
3) Submit copyright transfer form.
Copyright Transfer Form: Download
Submit your copyright transfer form
4) Submit your full paper by January 31, 2017.
Preparation for your
1) Register for the conference.
All speakers are kindly requested to
complete their registration by March 25, 2017.
2) Oral presentation is 25 minutes, including 5 minutes for
* A PC and a projector will be available
in the room.
3) Meet with your session chair and other speakers 10minutes prior to
your session for instruction.
Excellent papers and presentation are recognized through the following
JIEP Outstanding Technical Paper Awards
*IEEE CPMT Japan Chapter Young Awards
JIEP Poster Awards
*IEEE CPMT Japan Chapter Young Awards will be
given to young scientists and engineers who are younger than
35 years old on December 31 of the presentation year. The
award recipient must be a member of IEEE and CPMT at the time
the award is received.
Author No Show Policy:
ICEP 2017 enforces a "no show" policy. Any accepted paper included in
the Advance or Final Program is expected to have at least one author
attend and present the paper at the conference. Authors of the
accepted papers included in the Advance or Final Program who do not
attend the conference will be listed in a "No Show List", compiled by
JIEP. Any "no-show" paper will be noted as "Author unavailable for
presentation" and will not be included in IEEE Xplore.
1) The submission system will be open from December 5, 2016 until
January 31, 2017. The
deadline for final submission (completion of all steps below) is
January 31, 2017.
2) Your full paper will be included in IEEE Xplore after presenting at
3) Submit your Copyright Transfer Form when you submit your full paper.
IEEE is very strict about the requirements for converting application
files to full-text PDF for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. IEEE PDF eXpress
Plus is available to check your PDF or convert your paper to PDF
here and move to the "IEEE eXpress Plus Login Page".
-If you visit this page for the first time, please create
account by clicking "New Users - Click here". The "Conference
is 40569xp in preparation.
-Please follow the instructions in IEEE eXpress
Plus. -Please click "Create New Title" in "Home
- Title Status" page, and enter title and upload
your full paper.
-Finally, please click "Approve for Collection" in
- Title Status" page. Your PDF file will be saved
in the database of eXpress Plus.
-Logout from "My Page".
Login to "My Page" at "Copyright Transfer Form Submission". Submission
ID and Password were given in the abstract submission.
3. Confirm your information and modify your title and authors if
4. Click the "Copyright Submission" button and submit your copyright
5. Confirm to have clicked "Approve for Collection" in IEEE eXpress
6. Your submission of full paper was finished.